I “admit” I’ve done a “bad job” not explaining to
“Voters” why MY “economy’s” the BEST they EVER “knew”!
MY STOCK MARKET IS SOARING! What more “proof” should “the poor” need
“Voters” why MY “economy’s” the BEST they EVER “knew”!
MY STOCK MARKET IS SOARING! What more “proof” should “the poor” need
That things are going GREAT for BILLIONAIRES feasting on “greed”
And as long as MY MARKET’S climbing to the stratosphere
“Trickle Down’s” dripped drops down upon LOSERS are SOON NEAR!!!
And as long as MY MARKET’S climbing to the stratosphere
“Trickle Down’s” dripped drops down upon LOSERS are SOON NEAR!!!
VERY SOON the “price of gas” will drop LOWER because
I’ll SOON “make up MY mind” whether to ANNIHILATE SCUZ
Who keep REFUSING to accept GREAT “Peace Terms” I’ve proposed
ALL of which are “SUPER SECRET” so NONE I’ve disclosed
To anyone except Dear Vlad and Ching Chang China “Xi”
Who since no drops have dripped yet are MY SAFETY’S guarantee!!!
And SOON the “cost of food” is bound to be MUCH LOWER too
Although since I’ve NEVER “bought groceries” I don’t have a clue
About what “food” should “cost” because BIG MACS and DIET COKE
Are provided to ME without any need to poke
A hole in MY wallet since at “taxpayer expense”
It never costs ME ANYTHING when MY “meals” I commence!!!
And so although I actually “admit” to a “bad job”
In TOUTING MY ECONOMY to the impoverished mob
Of LOSERS who when it comes to getting RICH have no clue
MY “admission” in NO WAY lets BLAME to ME accrue!
If your “economy” still awaits droppings you can’t find
BLAME BIDEN AND OBAMA for drips like you left behind!!!
2 October 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment