Thursday, October 1, 2026

“MY WAR” No More!

MEAN “meme” comments are pouring in about Pete Hegseth saying
His “military” must become “woke free” without delaying!
His desperate hope to hold his job is making him talk “tough”
But under the bus he’ll soon go because enough’s enough
With a WAR he said would be an “overnight success”
Which has dragged on past “seven” months to “eight” of the same MESS!!!

Be prepared to say goodbye to Hegseth VERY SOON
Because HIS “forever WAR” is making MY “polls” swoon
In every poem before this one I had called it “MY WAR”
But that’s not worked out well for ME so I won’t any more!
From now on it’s DUM HEGSETH’S WAR it will be referred to
Which should manage to get MY “polls” back up a point or two!!!

So SCREW YOU, Pete! Unlike MY NAME on other things I want
I don’t want it attached to WAR if YOUR NAME it can taunt
I “wash MY hands” of it, OK?, and rename it for you
So let’s see what your MUCHO MACHO insistence can do
“NO fatties, trannies, beardos, weirdos, wimps, radicals” too
Sounds “tough” but once gone if YOUR WAR goes on YOUR ASS IS THROUGH!!!

1 October 2026

Pete Hegseth just declared the American military a ‘woke free zone’ and of all the funny replies this one hit hardest. https://flip.it/QB2ZWX

'Global laughingstock': Pete Hegseth's anti-'woke' military rant will make you cringe. https://flip.it/4IKFQ9

No comments:

Post a Comment