Saturday, October 3, 2026

As Long As You’re Not

As long as you’re not fatty tranny beardo weirdo or
Wimpy or a radical there’s now need to implore
You who are in the “military” to take one day off
To cast your VOTE for TOADS who’ll remain silent when I “scoff”
At “military members” like you LOSERS I “offend”
By saying I prefer those for whom “captured’s” NOT a trend!!!

As long as you’re not fatty tranny beardo weirdo or
Wimpy or a radical you’ll get time off from WAR
As a “military member” to go out and VOTE
According to Pete Hegseth but your VOTE better connote
It was cast for TOAD “candidates” whose LOYALTY to ME
Ensures after the “midterms” I will still remain JAIL-FREE!!!

As long as you’re not fatty tranny beardo weirdo or
Wimpy or a radical a “day off” is in store
For you to cast your VOTE for TOADS who have ALL promised ME
Once they’re returned to office a JAIL CELL I’ll NEVER see!
So VOTE on the day set aside by Pete Hegseth for you
When if you do NOT VOTE FOR MY TOADIES you I’ll SO SCREW!!!

As long as you’re not fatty tranny beardo weirdo or
Wimpy or a radical Hegseth opened a door
For you to walk through on the day you’ll DEDICATE TO ME
By casting VOTES for TOADS who’ll make MY “Get Out Of Jail Free”
Card remain in effect two more years during which time I
Suppress “the right to vote” SO WELL “future elections” DIE!!!

3 October 2026

Pete Hegseth orders day off for military members to vote. https://flip.it/xGkZW3

No comments:

Post a Comment