Sunday, September 13, 2026

Unraveling

I AM NOT “unraveling” before your very eyes!
I’m simply WORKING HARDER than you SCUMBAGS realize
To MAKE AMERIKA AS GREAT as “Hitler’s Germany”
Was back during “World War Two” or so MANY tell ME
And when you WORK AS HARD AS I DO a “nap” now and then
Renews the “energy” you need for HARD WORK once again!!!

So MY TREMENDOUS “body” is as HEALTHY as a “horse”!
But what of MY “mind” you may ask - is it on the same course?
Of course it is! In fact MY STABLE GENIUS Brane’s more
HEALTHIER than any Brane has been ever before!
ONLY the HEALTHIEST of Branes could have created so
Many BRILLIANT AI “memes” to on “Truth Social” show!!!

So have NO “fear” about MY “body” or Brane HEALTH, OK?
Ignore the 9-11 “nap” I took the other day
To “recharge” MY “batteries” and recognized the “memes”
I non-stop “posted” recently were HEALTHY to extremes
Because they portrayed ME in EVERY way MAGAS believe
That “body” and Brane HEALTH like MINE are destined to achieve!!!

13 September 2026

'Unraveling' before everyone's eyes: The week exposed Trump's collapse. https://flip.it/gF.XAr

No comments:

Post a Comment