Saturday, September 12, 2026

Keep Forgetting!

It’s REALLY REALLY HARD to make DUM “voters” keep forgetting
About things I’ve done that “amount” to “aiding and abetting”
Like that DAMNED “Epstein scandal” stuff that STILL WON’T GO AWAY
Just because RICH WHITE MEN LIKE ME like to with “young girls” play
And MY “Reflecting Pool” FIASCO that’s now re-appeared
Because I’ve never offered “proof” of VANDALS to be FEARED!!!

And so once again in the “minds” of TRUMP-OPPOSING SCUM
“Memories” of “Reflecting Pool” FIASCO’s begun
To displace NORMAL “concerns” about MY “forever” WAR
I’d been “manipulating” to increase MY NET WORTH’S SCORE
With WAR I’d managed to suppress daily comments about
BOTH “Epstein” and FIASCO before STUPID “truths” came out!!!

I can’t believe that “contractor” I gave MY POOL JOB to
“Admits” to “culpability” that caused a SLIMY STEW
Filled with floating chunks of unadhereing BLUE debris
Instead of DEMANDING VANDALS receive the “first degree”
Of PROSECUTION they deserve once they are finally found
Which VERY SOON I say they’ll be despite “going to ground”!!!

So although he’s a “neighbor” who’s in MANY WAYS like ME
I NEVER again want to that toupee-wearing JERK see!
I thought he would stand by ME and BLAME VANDALS also but
His STUPID “confession” slammed MY VANDAL BLAME door shut
Thus returning MY FIASCO again to the fore
Like that DUM “Epstein” thing I can’t seem to SUPPRESS WITH WAR!!!

12 September 2026

‘Trump Was Lying’: Trump’s Reflecting Pool Fiasco Deepens as Contractor Admits What He Refuses to Confess Amid Push to Revive DOJ’s Case. https://flip.it/XXIg-t

Contractor Admits They, Not Imaginary Antifa Vandals, Wrecked the Reflecting Pool. https://flip.it/f_fwxe

No comments:

Post a Comment