Sunday, September 27, 2026

Trumpflation!

I want MY NAME on EVERYTHING so why not on “inflation”?
TRUMPFLATION has a ring to it that filled ME with ELATION
Since it correctly gives ME “credit” “nomenclaturly”
For something that’s attributable TOTALLY to ME
Because it has to do with the “economy” that I
Have been “managing” BRILLIANTLY through TARIFFS I apply!!!

Apparently “inflation” is when the MONEY supply
Increases without enough “backing” to to it apply
Which means whatever “value” it once used to have grows less
Which leads if it continues into a “sovereign debt” MESS
Because there’s an increasing “loss of trust” so they tell ME
For the ALMIGHTY U.S. DOLLAR which I WON’T LET BE!!!

If “loss of trust” in MONEY is a “problem” then why not
RENAME “inflation” after ME? “People” TRUST ME A LOT!
TRUMPFLATION as a “term” will create TRUST out the wazoo
Because ALL “know” I have the Branes needed to pull us through
Whatever “sovereign debt crisis” may rear its ugly head
Thus calling it TRUMPFLATION will kill MONEY “distrust” DEAD!!!

27 September 2026

The Next Phase of Trumpflation Has Arrived, and It's Terrible News for the Federal Reserve and Wall Street. https://flip.it/JVT3

No comments:

Post a Comment