As All Know “I LOVE WOMEN” with “love” that’s as “pure” as driven
Snow as long as they accept the “two roles” GOD has given
Each and every one of those unfortunate to be
Born with “double Xs” in them “chromosomiclly”
Provided they restrict themselves to BOTH PLACES where they
“Perform” as GOD INTENDS then WHAT’S NOT TO “LOVE” anyway???
The “kitchen” and somewhere else are the “two” “places” that
WOMEN (who All Know I “love”) belong - one is where “fat”
“Flour”, sugar”, “eggs” and other “ingredients” meet
In daily “meals” they’re “gratified” to watch their husbands eat
Where once their men have finished eating and gone to relax
By watching SPORTS they CLEAN and SCRUB as “wives” do who aren’t “lax”!!!
The OTHER ONLY “place” GOD intends EACH WOMAN to be
To fill the ONLY OTHER “role” ALL MEN expect to see
Is as you may have guessed THE BEDROOM, but I had best not
Review what goes on therein to “wives” who still remain HOT
Because TRUMPPOEMS tend to be “read” internationally
By “young” and “old” (“young” WOMEN are THE BEST, take it from ME!!!)
26 September 2026
Trump Declares ‘I Love Women’ While Slamming Barack Obama’s ‘Ridiculous’ Claim That They Should Run Governments. https://flip.it/d-Vx9L
No comments:
Post a Comment