Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Spellbound

I WOWED them all in the U.N. the other day, OK?
For “forty” “minutes” they sat SPELLBOUND while I railed away
About HOW HOT! AMERIKA has under ME become
We’re SO HOT now we can treat EVERY other place like SCUM
Including those of so-called “diplomats” sitting SPELLBOUND
Hanging on each THREAT I spewed to put their “nations” down!!!

Of Course MY SPEECH began with PRAISE for ME MYSELF and I
For when you’re SO INCREDIBLE you have to be the guy
Whose “job” it is to remind EVERYBODY ELSE around
NO GREATER PRESIDENT will EVERMORE on Earth be found!
ALL of MY MANY AMAZING ACCOMPLISHMENTS I
Reviewed to remind them WE’RE HOT! because I’m SUCH A GUY!!!

After taking “credit’ for making MY Country HOT!
I renamed AI “SUPER” because it has got a shot
At becoming the GREATEST EVER new “technology”
In fact it may prove almost as “intelligent” as ME
When it comes to to STABLE GENIUS like every day
I display so like ME let’s call it SUPER, OK???

I wrapped MY SPELLBINDING SPEECH up by “wondering” aloud
If I should “work” with “Iran” or ANNIHILATE that crowd
Of RAG-HEAD COMMIE MUSLIMS who’ve shown NO RESPECT FOR ME
Which is enough to their COMPLETE DESTRUCTION guarantee
Should I choose to GO NUCLEAR in MEGATON BOMB passes
…Then left the stage to THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE from SPELLBOUND ASSES!!!

23 September 2026

Trump Uses UN Speech for Self-Gratification. https://flip.it/mTbssm

Trump’s UN speech went from campaigning to denial — and then it took a dark turn. https://flip.it/_rIgfn

Trump Humiliated as U.N. Speech Bombs With Bored Audience. https://flip.it/CFRWtt

No comments:

Post a Comment