So What if MY “WAR” wasn’t over in just two days’ time
As I had “promised” back before it started to decline
Into the “forever” MESS they tell ME it’s become
I can’t let that impact MY goal to get a HOLE-IN-ONE!
I haven’t had one of those since five or so games ago
So let the STUPID WAR RAGE ON, it’s OFF TO GOLF I go!!!
So What if the DUM “cost of gas” is in the “stratosphere”
As I had “promised” back before it started to decline
Into the “forever” MESS they tell ME it’s become
I can’t let that impact MY goal to get a HOLE-IN-ONE!
I haven’t had one of those since five or so games ago
So let the STUPID WAR RAGE ON, it’s OFF TO GOLF I go!!!
So What if the DUM “cost of gas” is in the “stratosphere”
And the “cost of food” makes less at “dinner time” appear
In the homes of “people” who’ve grown TOO FAT anyway
Because they can only “afford” to buy CHEAP “CARBS”, OK?
Unlike ME they are NOT IN SHAPE because they don’t take time
To PLAY “18” HOLES “5” times WEEKLY” to keep “pounds” in line!!!
So What FAKE FRAUD POLLS “measure” MY “popularity”
As THE LOWEST gained by ANY PREZ in “history”
At least I’m NUMBER ONE AGAIN so Who Cares what they say
Besides - I don’t “believe” a single poll percent”, OK?
Because when I’m “out on the links” MILLIONS there CHEER FOR ME
As do BILLIONS MORE watching ME PLAY GOLF on TV!!!
So don't “believe” a SINGLE WORD you’ve heard about how I
Am “playing fiddle” while “Rome burns”, that was that “Nero” guy
So they tell ME, but HEY! - Who Cares about him anyway?
I’ve MORE IMPORTANT THINGS to “care” about each sunny day
Like LOWERING MY GOLF SCORE by IGNORING STUPID STUFF
That could “distract” ME SO MUCH MY BALLS end up in the rough!!!
22 September 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment