MY minor squabble’s NOT a WAR as I said yesterday
It’s ONLY “small potatoes” and has ALWAYS been that way!
No matter what FAKE FRAUD “reports” say about it’s “duration”
It’s had NO IMPACT AT ALL on how I’m “leading” MY nation
To the TREMENDOUS “future” ONLY I ALONE can see
Which “eons” after I’m “gone” will remain MY “legacy”!!!
It’s ONLY “small potatoes” and has ALWAYS been that way!
No matter what FAKE FRAUD “reports” say about it’s “duration”
It’s had NO IMPACT AT ALL on how I’m “leading” MY nation
To the TREMENDOUS “future” ONLY I ALONE can see
Which “eons” after I’m “gone” will remain MY “legacy”!!!
MY teeny tiff is NOT A WAR as yesterday I said
So don’t let FAKE FRAUD “critics” plant that “WAR” word in your head!
It’s NOT A WAR no matter what DUM “critics” “think” it means
It does NOT “amount” to even a TINY “hill of beans”
It does NOT “amount” to even a TINY “hill of beans”
Somewhere beyond the far “horizon” it may be occurring
Who Cares? Here “at home” I’m pursuing things MUCH MORE ALLURING!!!
Consider if you will MY BALLROOM climbing to the sky
And MY TREMENDOUS ARCH who’s “groundbreaking” is at last nigh
And TRUMP-Kennedy Center I’m ow planning to TEAR DOWN
To replace it with a GREAT BUILDING on which MY NAME’S found!
As MY “legacy” takes shape at an increasing pace
I won’t let some DUM NON-WAR splatter egg upon MY face!!!
And so today again I say MY “conflict’s” NOT A WAR!!!
At best it’s but an “altercation” tending to “encore”
So STOP saying it’s something I say IT IS NOT, OK?
Just call it “small potatoes” like I do to thus convey
It’s MINIMAL IMPACT on MY TREMENDOUS “legacy”
That’s “breaking ground” in EVERY corner of former D.C.!!!
5 September 2026
Trump downplays the conflict with Iran. Is it a sign of trouble for his presidency?. https://flip.it/tntE0T
Trump downplays conflict, calls Iran war 'small potatoes'. https://flip.it/83D2P
Trump's arch may break ground without final approval. Veterans are trying to stop it. https://flip.it/LjC8XN
No comments:
Post a Comment