As MY so-called “V.P.” just said “I wouldn’t call it WAR”
That thing I started in “Iran” is a “tiff”, nothing more!
A “slight misunderstanding” is all it’s amounted to
Despite “squabbles” that prevent OIL “tankers” getting through
Some STUPID “straight” because some DUM “disputes” as yet still linger
Because DUM “Iran” won’t stop giving ME the “SCREW YOU” finger!!!
That thing I started in “Iran” is a “tiff”, nothing more!
A “slight misunderstanding” is all it’s amounted to
Despite “squabbles” that prevent OIL “tankers” getting through
Some STUPID “straight” because some DUM “disputes” as yet still linger
Because DUM “Iran” won’t stop giving ME the “SCREW YOU” finger!!!
I wouldn’t call it WAR because “the rule of law” tells ME
ONLY “Congress” “declares” WARS and Of Course I “agree”!
And besides it’s NOT “big enough” to meet WAR’s computation
And so at best it maybe can be called an an “altercation”
But whatever “name” for it is applied there’s NO WAY
It can be called “WAR” because I WIN MY WARS THE FIRST DAY!!!
Call it a “disagreement” with that rag-head JERK “country”
If you will, what you call it makes NO difference to ME
Call it what you will just as long as you DON’T say “WAR”
Is what it has become and will remain FOREVERMORE!
Besides you CANNOT call it “WAR” since “Congress” didn’t say
It was “before” or “after” I BLEW “Iran’s” ASS away!!!
4 September 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment