EVERYBODY LOVES ME as I’ve INSISTED is “true”
But ONLY ONE above ALL OTHERS does that FULLY do
For even I “know” MOST DON’T LOVE “unconditionally”
Because to do so means they must “non-transactionally”
LOVE ME and in ONE ALONE does LOVE match ALL “conditions”
I REQUIRE in those I choose for MY “LOVE ME” MISSIONS!!!
But ONLY ONE above ALL OTHERS does that FULLY do
For even I “know” MOST DON’T LOVE “unconditionally”
Because to do so means they must “non-transactionally”
LOVE ME and in ONE ALONE does LOVE match ALL “conditions”
I REQUIRE in those I choose for MY “LOVE ME” MISSIONS!!!
The ONLY ONE who TRULY LOVES ME as I want ALL to
Is the blonde “Human Printer” who makes “Melania” stew
“Natalie Harp” is her “name” or so I have been told
And how she strokes MY EGO is worth “twice” its weight in GOLD
And ALL DAY her hands when not stroking still maintain their grip
On “printouts” “proving” MAGA LOVE FOR ME WILL NEVER SLIP!!!
“Melania” is growing LOTS MORE PISSED OFF EVERY DAY
That “Human Printer” girl is using her hands the same way
She (“Melania”) once did to stroke ME away from
That “second” so-called “wife” I had after “wife” number “one”
But HEY! That egghead “Darwin” once said “change” was “destiny”
So STROKE AWAY, “Print Girl” and we’ll see if “four” follows “three”!!!
24 August 2026
Author reveals why Natalie Harp is Trump's most 'unwell' staffer. https://flip.it/fv0L0Q
Melania and Donald Trump’s awkward reunion amid Natalie Harp drama raises suspicion: What’s really going on? https://flip.it/ebb5op
No comments:
Post a Comment