Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Rally ‘Round!

Except for missing those BAZOOMS I could care less about
“Dolly Parton’s” death for which all her “fans” have turned out 
To “mourn” her “passing” but I’m told a LOT of her “fans” were
Fine WHITE MAGA VOTERS and so to not cause a stir
Among them by not saying anything about her I
Posted a “tribute” and ORDERED U.S. flags to NOT FLY!!!

I can’t afford to lose MORE VOTERS so MY “aides” agree
I MUST act like that BLONDE BIMBO meant EVERYTHING to ME
And so a “ringing tribute” to her they prepared for ME
To post via TRUTH SOCIAL to pretend that I agree
She was THE GREATEST “Country Music” singer EVER and
I’m LOWERING ALL FLAGS to “honor” her throughout MY land!!!

So What if Missouri Republicans refused to pay
Funds needed to let her “library” give more “books” away
To so-called “needy” children? I sure DON’T want them to “read”!
“Education” is the OPPOSITE of what I need
To MAINTAIN MY POWER and KEEP MY ASS OUT OF JAIL
So I’ll FAKE-“honor” her while MY TOADS make her DUMB “books” FAIL!!!

So here’s to Dolly Parton, may her BAZOOMS “rest in peace”!
And may MY “tribute” to her make MAGA defections cease!
Because at current rates they have been “abandoning ship”
It may be VERY HARD for ME to give PRISON the slip!
So rally ‘round the flag, MAGAS, I’ve LOWERED for awhile
To KEEP ME OUT OF JAIL by “proving” “Dolly” made ME “smile”!!!

26 August 2026
 
‘Wait Til He Find Out’: Dolly Parton Spent Years Keeping Trump at Arm’s Length— Now His Extraordinary Move After Her Death Is Turning Heads. https://flip.it/LO8aQO

Republicans’ cut to Dolly Parton book scheme resurfaces as Trump pays tribute. https://flip.it/seMSxk

3-time Trump voter 'over the Trump thing' in 'dangerous sign' for GOP. https://flip.it/AgAMwL

No comments:

Post a Comment