Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Off With Their Heads

MY new PEACE OFFER to “Iran” will BENEFIT that nation
For if they don’t accept they will face DECAPITATION!
If they don’t STRIKE A DEAL with ME I’ll make them come to dread
Waking up one morning to find they don’t have a HEAD!
Which will put them at a GREAT “disadvantage” just because
Without a HEAD one can’t “compete” with STABLE GENIUS!!!

The GENIUS Brane occupying MY TREMENDOUS HEAD
Is “laser-focused” on making “Iranian” HEADS DEAD
If those HEADS REFUSE to STRIKE A DEAL as quick as can be
With ME, the GREATEST DEAL-MAKER EVER in “history”
As all know I hold ALL THE CARDS when I “negotiate”
So their HEADS face BEHEADING if they don’t CAPITULATE!!!

Apparently BEHEADING the HEAD of their “government”
When I first ATTACKED was not enough to make them dread
NOT “complying” with MY DEMANDS to OPEN that “Straight”
Back up to where it had been before I joined the debate
And so ALL of their HEADS WILL ROLL if they do NOT “comply”
With MY NEW THREAT MY STABLE GENIUS lets ME apply!!!

4 August 2026

Trump says Iran faces 'decapitation' if it doesn't strike deal. https://flip.it/_rIxf8

No comments:

Post a Comment