It’s TOTALLY NOT “TRUE” I “melted down” at Kegsbreath Pete
At “Camp David” where PRESIDENTS get to go on “retreat”!
Pete is MY SECRETARY OF WAR ‘till I say he’s not
At which point if that happens he’ll be taken out and SHOT
Maybe from a “cannon” into “Iran” because we
Seem to be a bit “short” on “missiles” to some degree!!!
At “Camp David” where PRESIDENTS get to go on “retreat”!
Pete is MY SECRETARY OF WAR ‘till I say he’s not
At which point if that happens he’ll be taken out and SHOT
Maybe from a “cannon” into “Iran” because we
Seem to be a bit “short” on “missiles” to some degree!!!
It’s TOTALLY NOT “TRUE” I “melted down” about MY WAR
Why would I when it’s going better than EVER before?
“Iran” is BEGGING ME to accept their CAPITULATION
Or will be once I THREATEN them with NUKE ANNILATION
Which I kind of have to do as MY NEXT WAR THREAT I
Have to “invoke” because TOO MANY NON-NUKES Pete let fly!!!
So it’s NOT ME who “melted down” but SOON it’s going to be
“Iran” who MELTS DOWN into a SLAG HEAP if they won’t free
The “Whoremuse Straight” and PAY ME A BIG FEE for EVERY SHIP
“Transiting” through it before MORE MISSILES MY HANDS GRIP!
So now you know there was NO “melt down” at “Camp”…HEY! Why Not
Rename that DUM place “Camp DONALD”? It would be LOTS MORE HOT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment