Saturday, August 29, 2026

Honorifics

I have “renamed” a “gulf” and now a “lake” also so why
Shouldn’t I next a new name to an “ocean” apply?
As KING in all but name (which I will soon be changing too)
Whatever I want done I have the POWER to it do!
And since MY Country borders on “two” “oceans” then why not
Rename “one” of them? (Or maybe BOTH? It’s worth a shot!!!)

MY “Gulf of America” and “Lake America”
Are MY latest changes to names that stuck in MY craw
MY re-named “gulf” because DUM greasy “Mexico” won’t pay
For MY WALL I’m building with tax dollars anyway
And MY “lake” I’ve renamed because DUM “Canada” won’t go
Along with MY trade “policies” so BYE “Ontario”!!!

No “ocean” linked to MY Country from “sea to shining sea”
Has as yet done something Ive heard about that’s PISSED OFF ME
But why wait when I OWN BOTH “oceans” I have POWER to
Rename after AMERIKA…or HEY! Here’s what I’ ll do!
NO LONGER will MY “oceans” be “Atlantics” or “Pacifics”
Hereafter “TRUMP OCEAN” “ONE” and “TWO” are their HONORIFICS!!!

29 August 2026

Trump’s ‘Lake America’ Stunt May Seem Like A Joke, But It Also Shows His Ignorance Of Native History. https://flip.it/ll3b08

No comments:

Post a Comment