Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Someone To Blame

Although I won’t admit it MY Iran WAR has become
Exactly like the kind of FIASCO it’s called by scum
DUMOCRATS and “former allies” and indeed by all
“Foreign” and “domestic” ENEMIES who so appall
ME I’d like to IGNORE them because it’s getting harder
To pull new labels that put them down from MY INSULT larder!!!

My latest label for MY FOES is “COMMUNIST!”, OK?
But it’s NOT “working” as well as I’d hoped it would to sway
The HATE I “cultivate” in MAGAS against “labeled” FOES
Because MY WAR FIASCO’s “obvious” now I suppose
So it’s time to find someone else to BLAME for the BIG MESS
IMPOSED ON ME by that someone to who HATE I’ll express!!!

Prime candidates for being the someone I desperately
Need include Pete Hegseth, MY drunk “WAR Secretary”
And J.D. Vance because he’s a “Vice Presidential” PUTZ
MAGAS HATE THEM BOTH but maybe that HATE’s not enough
To DEFLECT BLAME from ME so I’d better find someone who
Possesses HATE ALREADY…Hey Melania, what’s new???

28 July 2026

Who will take the fall for Trump’s Iran war fiasco? https://flip.it/0l.hJ2

Republican Senators Losing Faith in Hegseth as Iran War Stretches On. https://flip.it/KmWfjX

No comments:

Post a Comment