Friday, July 24, 2026

Clout Concern

There’s a report going around that I DON’T GIVE A DAMN
About ANYBODY BUT ME - NO woman, kid, or man
Is worth MY time to be “concerned with” so the report goes
Which is “true” but something I did NOT want to expose
Before upcoming ELECTIONS the “Midterms” hold in store
Because apparently I need to make “voters” LESS “sore”!!!

Well…I don’t “care” about VOTES so much by “themselves”, OK?,
What I “care about” is WITHOUT THEM THERE’S HELL TO PAY
For ME because if DEMONCRATS take back the “Congress” I
Managed to pack with MY TOADS because I’M A SMART GUY
I’ll be “impeached” AGAIN and with NO TOAD “majority”
This time around a JAIL CELL is the place I “fear” I’ll see!!!

But even if DEMS don’t SEND ME TO JAIL they’ll REMOVE ME
From MY “perks of office” guaranteed by TYRANNY!
BILLIONS OF DOLLARS MY “cons” and “grifting” could still obtain
Will DRY UP if I from PRESIDENCY they restrain
And “conviction” after MY “third” “impeachment” no doubt
By REMOVING ME from “office” will CURB MY CON’S CLOUT!!!

And so although it’s “true” I DO NOT GIVE A DAMN AT ALL
ABOUT ANYBODY BUT ME before “Midterms” this “fall”
They’re telling ME I’d better try to “change current perception”
That all I “care about” besides ME is BALLROOM ERECTION
But HEY!…Who Cares what “voters” say they are “concerned” about?
If I can’t RIG the “Midterms” I’ll just throw their “vote counts” out!!!

24 July 2026

Donald Trump Remains In Deep, Deep Trouble. https://flip.it/wKkhmJ

Voters Are Realizing that Trump Doesn’t Care About Them. https://flip.it/hYi8yB

Angry Trump Openly Urges GOP to Rig Midterms as Brutal Fox Poll Hits. https://flip.it/YWS3P8

No comments:

Post a Comment