Thursday, February 13, 2020

Learning Swerve

The ONLY thing I’ve “learned” now the IMPEACHMENT!!! WITCH-HUNT’s!!! done
Is CROOKED DEMONcrats are EVIL, EVERY HELL-SPAWNED ONE!!!
They’re TOTALLY DESPICABLE!!! and ROTTEN TO THE CORE!!!
EVERY  Dem “man’s” a BASTARD and EACH  Dem “woman’s” a WHORE!!!
Trying their “best” to LIMIT ME!!! was their SATAN-SPAWNED GAME!!!
ALL KNOW that that’s IMPOSSIBLE!! so it PROVES they’re INSANE!!!

I did NOT “learn” ONE THING about MYSELF because ALL KNOW
That like MY “calls” I am PERFECT in ALL the ways that show!!!
With PERFECT PLASTIC HAIR and PERFECT ORANGE-TINTED SKIN
I’m MORE PERFECT than ANYONE on Earth has EVER been!!!
As for MY “learning curve”, it swerves AWAY from so-called “facts”
That CHALLENGE MY PERFECTION!!! and subject it to ATTACKS!!!

So with MY ONLY “lesson learned” about the Dems I go
Back to MY PERFECT Reign of TERROR!!! “known” as “THE TRUMP SHOW!!!”
Where I DON’T NEED to “learn” a THING about the things I do
Because I “know” SO VERY MUCH MORE than EACH ONE of you!!!
I am a VERY VERY STABILE GENIUS, OK???
And GENIUSES let NO “learning” get in their brane’s way!!!

13 February 2019

Trump says the lesson he learned from impeachment is that 'Democrats are crooked'
https://flip.it/-AdjIA

'He doesn't give a f---': Trump is making a fool out of every Republican senator who said he learned his lesson from impeachment
https://flip.it/B14Jih

Susan Collins flees from reporter when asked if she still believes Trump learned "a very big lesson”
https://flip.it/C8pp_S

No comments:

Post a Comment