Friday, January 17, 2020

Slow Disaster

They’re coming out of the woodwork!!! They are surrounding ME!!!
Like chickens coming home to roost they’re EVERYWHERE I see!!!
NO MATTER which way MY eyes look I see MORE EVERY time
Coming at ME from EVERY direction except MINE!!!
I gave them VERY CLEAR directions for them to SHUT UP
Instead they’re spilling LOTS of beans that “prove” I am CORRUPT!!!

They formerly were YES-MEN treating ME like a CULT LEADER!!!
EACH stroked MY EGO like a truly LOYAL!!! Bottom-Feeder!!!
But now they’re speaking out AGAINST ME in ENDLESS ATTACKS!!!
I’ve had to DENY EVERYTHING they say as LIES!!!, NOT “Facts”!!!
The WORST are being “interviewed” on LIBERAL!!! TV
Right before MY “Trial”!!! That’s the WORST time there could be!!!

TurtleMan was prepared to pull off WITHOUT a hitch
The FASTEST ACQUITTAL EVER!!! But then that LESBO BITCH
Got that JERK who I claim I DON’T “know” and I’ve NEVER MET
(DESPITE the “photographic record” clear as it can get)
To ACCUSE ME on PRIME-TIME TV!!! and back up with NOTES!!!
And EMAILS!!! things Ghouliani and I HID to get VOTES!!!

The VOTES!!! I NEED I “thought” I had lined up ready to go!!!
The TurtleMan ASSURED ME MY “Trial” would NOT be slow!!!
I’d be ACQUITTED in a FLASH and in PLENTY of time
To BOAST at MY “State of MY Union” that I’m doing FINE!!
But now that that ASS “ParnASS” spilled the beans on DEM TV
MY carefully Stage-Managed SHAM “Trial” WON’T RAPID be!!!

The WORST thing a SHAM “Trial” can do is to drag along
As MORE “facts” are “uncovered” as MORE TRAITORS join the throng
Of former LOYAL!!! YES-MEN by whom “Trials” come undone
As they make jigsaw pieces FIT TOGETHER “one” by “one”!!!
I HEREBY COMMAND ALL REMAINING LOYAL!!! TOADS take heed!!!
Before yet MORE “ParnASSES” talk ACQUIT ME!!! with GREAT SPEED!!!

17 January 2020

Trump surrounded himself with yes-men who treated him like a cult leader. As his impeachment trial looms, that could prove a disaster.
https://flip.it/ctPjjm

No comments:

Post a Comment