Thursday, January 9, 2020

Shared Ignorance

Sarah Suckabee is BACK!!! and DUMBER now than EVER!!!
Her “knowledge” of the “Constitution” PROVES she is NOT CLEVER!!!
But she is LOYAL!!! to ME and DEFENDS ME in EACH FIGHT!!!
So although she’s DUMB AS A ROCK with ME she is ALL RIGHT!!!

She “thinks” that NOTHING could be DUMBER than what “law” says do:
To give “War Powers” to “Congress”!!! What’s this world coming to???
As “President” it is MY RIGHT to ATTACK!!! who I please
So with the “Constitution” “two” of us thus disagrees!!!

I DON’T “care” if she is SO DUMB (and, OK, UGLY too!!!)
And I APPLAUD the way she treats “Constitutions” like POO!!!
I haven’t had a CLUE about “ours” since I first got in
It’s “nice” to “share” with someone else “knowledge” that’s just as thin!!!

 9 January 2019

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Claims She ‘Can’t Think of Anything Dumber’ Than Giving Congress War Powers
https://flip.it/1v6YA0

No comments:

Post a Comment