Sunday, February 17, 2019

Protect and Defend

I’ll use MY “VETO POWER” to “protect” MY “declaration”!!!
It means MUCH MORE to ME than “defending” MY stupid “nation”
AS ALL KNOW “perception” ALONE those you con “contemplate”
And how MY BASE “perceives” ME now WILL determine MY “fate”
So I WILL fight to “protect” MY declared “EMERGENCY”
Because “NATIONAL EMERGENCY’S” about “protecting” ME!!!

If “Congress” votes to “disapprove” I’ll OVERRIDE their asses!!!
I’ll use MY “VETO POWER!!!” to head them off at the passes
I WILL “protect” and WILL “defend” MY RIGHT to save MY butt
By “protecting” MY “declaration” WALL “debate” I’ll shut
MY WALL MAY someday “protect “ SOMETHING (Hey! NO “guarantee”!)
But for now face-saving “protection’s” for “protecting” ME!!!

Hannity’s back on MY side and I’ve NEVER met “Ann”
But I could NOT HATE “her” LESS even if “she” were a MAN
EVERY MAN’s MY FOE before AND after DEALS I’ve WON
While “women” I don’t think about after MY groping’s done
But Coulter’s REALLY pissed ME off!!! An “Idiot” indeed!!!
Once I’ve “protected” MY DECREE that “woman’s” gonna BLEED!!!

MY boy Nazi Steve Miller got it RIGHT this time again
MY bottom line is NOT how many “kids” I get to pen
The VERY MANY “BEST” “statistics” that I claim I “read”
I made up in MY “brane” to “defend” what I’ve now DECREED
Who cares if TERRORISTS!!! in CARAVANS!!! are NOT approaching???
MY “declaration” “protects” ME from VOTE LOSSES encroaching.

17 February 2019

White House indicates Trump to veto disapproval of emergency
https://apnews.com/33f8229a76c646299bfedad5a861358f

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/in-declaring-a-national-emergency-trump-reminds-republicans-its-all-about-him/2019/02/16/6f070eb2-3175-11e9-813a-0ab2f17e305b_story.html

No comments:

Post a Comment