Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Oh My God!

There is NO DOUBT GOD wanted ME to be the “President”
That’s OBVIOUS, just as MY Toadie Suckabee just said!
GOD has anointed ME his “representative” on Earth
Because HE ALONE KNOWS how much to HIM ALL KNOW I’m worth!!!
I could care less about ”him” but he TOTALLY LOVES ME
That is completely OBVIOUS, as MY fine Base agree.

GOD LOVES ME SO MUCH he made BILLIONS VOTE so I could WIN!!!
Thank GOD I did!!! I’d NEVER pull off such a con again!!!
ONLY I ALONE am Greater than GOD or his “son”
That’s why on Earth ONLY I ALONE am his CHOSEN ONE!!!
Suckabee has nailed it, I was picked by GOD to RULE!!!
And ANYONE who does NOT BELIEVE her is SATAN’s FOOL!!!

“They” say ALL things are “possible” once GOD is on your side
So he’ll make it IMPOSSIBLE to NOT MY RULE abide!!!
GOD WILL DESTROY ALL those who DARE to stand “opposed” to ME
They EACH ONE WILL BE DAMNED TO HELL for ALL ETERNITY!!!
ONLY I ALONE, GOD KNOWS, can lead “his” “promised” land
To MY FUTURE now that he’s firmly under MY command!!!

30 January 2019

Sarah Sanders: God 'wanted Donald Trump to become president'
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/30/politics/sarah-sanders-god-trump/

No comments:

Post a Comment