Whatever RED “state” you live in you’ll have no fear at all
That if and when “DISASTER” has your back against the wall
FEMA will speed straight to you with DISASTER RELIEF
To make sure LOYAL “states” like yours won’t suffer prolonged grief!
The fact your “state” VOTED FOR ME is all the “proof” I need
That you deserve FEMA RESPONSE at record-breaking speed!!!
That if and when “DISASTER” has your back against the wall
FEMA will speed straight to you with DISASTER RELIEF
To make sure LOYAL “states” like yours won’t suffer prolonged grief!
The fact your “state” VOTED FOR ME is all the “proof” I need
That you deserve FEMA RESPONSE at record-breaking speed!!!
Whatever BLUE “state” you live in if you get HIT HARD by
Some NATURAL DISASTER your DUM “state” NEED NOT APPLY
For FEMA FUNDING to “relieve” the “weather” MESS you’re in
Since your “state” DIDN’T VOTE FOR ME and there’s NO GREATER SIN
Than PROVING YOUR DISLOYALTY by withholding MY VOTE
Just like “relief” I’ll withhold each time “weather” grips your throat!!!
It’s really very simple: EVERY RED “state” is OK!
When DISASTER strikes FEMA RELIEF is on the way!
It’s also very simple: EACH BLUE “state” NEED NOT APPLY
When DISASTER strikes because I’m A VINDICTIVE GUY
Who NEVER “forgets” ANY “state” that VOTED AGAINST ME
Like “Illinois” which once again FEMA RELIEF won’t see!!!
9 October 2026
Trump administration denies Illinois’ request for disaster relief — again. https://flip.it/PaSyNR
No comments:
Post a Comment