Thursday, September 10, 2026

I “Promise”

I “promise” if REPUBLIKANS retain “Capitol Hill”
Every “adult” AMERIKAN will find CASH in their “till”!
I’ll send a CHECK for not just “one” or “two” or “three” or “four”
But for FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS if MY REPUBLIKANS score
BOTH the “House” and “Senate” so TOADS beholden to ME
Continue to allow ME remain PRISON CELL FREE!!!

I “promise” if  “Congress” remains in MY TOAD’S CONTROL
FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS sent to ALL “adults” will be MY “goal”
Which “adds up” to a TRILLION DOLLARS so they’re telling ME
But that’s ONLY if EVERY adult” gets MY TOAD VOTE FEE
And an “adult” to ME is ONLY one who casts their vote
To keep TOADS in POWER and DUMOCRAT HANDS OFF MY THROAT!!!

I “promise” your FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS will be in the mail
If for MY “Congressional” TOADIES your “votes” DON’T FAIL
And BOTH the “House” and “Senate” remain in the hands of those
So willing to IGNORE “overt corruption” I expose
EVERY DAY in EVERY WAY through EVERYTHING I DO
So KEEP TOADS IN POWER and your CHECK I “promise” you!!!

10 September 2026

After Trump promised to pay $5,000 if Republicans win, here's what to expect Thursday. https://flip.it/e_0aRu

No comments:

Post a Comment