Sunday, September 20, 2026

Distraction Force

COMING VERY SOON a brand-new FORCE without constraint
Will lead the FIGHT against a “threat” I maintain simply AIN’T!
MY new “AI Force” I’ll create will encounter meme “jokes”
Once formed to combat what ALL KNOW is no more than a HOAX
Like all FAKE FRAUD “reports” about MY “popularity”
But it will be another NEEDED DISTRACTION for ME!!!

I’ll continue to call AI “fears” a HOAX, OK?
And won’t let “human annihilation” get in the way
Of ever-upward PROGRESS I’m achieving left and right
By forming things like “AI Forces” to take up the FIGHT
Against things I have called a HOAX to add to the DISTRACTION
I’m constantly forming to dilute “Epstein” and “WAR” traction!!!

And so today I hereby say MY “AI Force” is born
To valiantly DEFEAT a HOAX upon which I’ve heaped SCORN
Because “Epstein” WON’T GO AWAY and MY WAR WILL NOT END
Thus making further DISTRACTIONS much more than MY BEST FRIEND
I’m hoping they’ll still protect ME from future “prosecution”
After the BLUE TSUNAMI DEMS bring does MY POWER loosen!!!

20 September 2026

Trump says he will form new 'AI Force' but continues to call AI fears a 'hoax'. https://flip.it/ms5Zte

No comments:

Post a Comment