Everything is going “fine and dandy” with MY WAR!
Even though that “oil flow” is NOT just like before
“Iran” began things when they DARED to with ME DISAGREE
THEY STARTED IT, OK?, so don’t you DARE place BLAME ON ME!
But since they did they say that I should END IT VERY SOON
Because without that “oil flow” they tell ME things may swoon!!!
Even though that “oil flow” is NOT just like before
“Iran” began things when they DARED to with ME DISAGREE
THEY STARTED IT, OK?, so don’t you DARE place BLAME ON ME!
But since they did they say that I should END IT VERY SOON
Because without that “oil flow” they tell ME things may swoon!!!
Apparently so they tell ME “oil” is “needed” to
Keep “world economies” doing what they’re supposed to do
I don’t care about “world economies” - I could “care” LESS
As long as they don’t make MY OWN “economy” a MESS
Which MY WAR ISN’T DOING (despite what MANY tell ME)
And so ENDING MY “fine and dandy” WAR you WON’T SOON see!!!
DO NOT “believe” MY WAR FORCED ON ME is “going nowhere”
I can END it at ANY TIME I CHOOSE but I don’t “care”
If it continues to grind on with “impact” to MY Nation
As long as I’m still PROFITING through “stock manipulation”!
AMERIKA can’t be in a MESS big enough for ME
To pull the plug on WAR that's PAID ME SO PROFITABLY!!!
18 September 2026
'Going Nowhere': BBC Expert Says Trump's Attempts To End Iran War Are Failing. https://flip.it/2lB8dh
No comments:
Post a Comment