Sunday, February 9, 2020

Skin-Ring

Thanks to a VERY BAD “make-up” job the WHOLE WORLD can see
MY HEALTHY RUGGED SUN-TANNED FACE is as FAKE as can be!!!
I had “hoped” that it would portray a VERILE Orange GLOW
But now a “photo” has revealed skin I DON’T want to show!!!
I look just like a CLOWN who stuck his face in Orange paint
But ONLY in the front, the “skin-ring” around it is faint!!!

I “thought” I had OUTLAWED the “wind” back several poems ago
But to reveal MY CLOWN FACE it again has DARED to blow!!!
My DECREE against “moving air” has NOT been STRONG ENOUGH
So it is time with “climate change” to get A LOT MORE TOUGH!!!
And also it is time to OUTLAW ALL “photography”
Which I HEREBY do so DECLARE by OFFICIAL DECREE!!!

Without the “wind” or “photos” VERY SOON I WILL restore
The SOVEREIGN DIGNITY I’ve CONNED MY CULT to “know” ME for!!!
Those CHUMPS gaze on MY GOLDEN FACE with REVERENCE and AWE!!!
At least they did until that “photo” showed MY “skin-ring” RAW!!!
So like “records” of MY IMPEACHMENT!!! I’ll “expunge” also
From “history” that “photograph” that made MY “skin-ring” show!!!

In EVERY OTHER “aspect” I project GREAT DIGNITY!!!
I act SO VERY “Presidential” I even BORE ME!!!
So when it came to MY GREAT “GENES” I did NOT MESS AROUND!!!
MY Orange Face did MY TREMENDOUS HEALTH to ALL expound!!!
Because that “photo” of MY CLOWN FACE treats ME SO UNKINDLY!!!
I’ll also BLIND ALL those who’ve seen so they’ll follow BLINDLY!!!

9 February 2020

Photo of Trump's shockingly orange face launches a thousand memes
https://flip.it/SJuD5Q

Everyone made fun of how Trump looks in this photo. He just sent an angry tweet about it.
https://flip.it/BdaGcb

Trump Insists Real Photo Revealing His Fake Tan Is Fake
https://flip.it/6eZ-1G

No comments:

Post a Comment