Sunday, January 13, 2019

Manhood

Better dead than liberal, ALL KNOW that that is TRUE
So if I don’t get MY WALL more than “bureaucrats” I’ll screw
I’ll take down EVERYONE who does NOT like ME MY WALL think
If they don’t get on board I’ll wreak DESTRUCTION and NOT blink
Just like that place in Vietnam I’ll DESTROY the whole nation
To save MY WALL (and ME from the WITCH HUNT!!! “investigation”).

MY WALL is MORE than “metaphor” to ME and MY fine clan
Without it I’ll be mocked by Coulter!!! Limbaugh WILL ME pan!!!
They’ll tell MY fine White Base I am NOT WORTHY of their “trust”
(I don’t know what “trust” is but getting it I guess I MUST)
So by “Death Logic” that now drives EVERY Republican
I’ll get MY WALL or “prove” to ALL I am a MANLY MAN.

How I’ll “prove” MY MANHOOD to ALL I don’t yet know nor care
But it WILL take MORE than MY orange skin and pretend hair
“Death Logic” dictates WAR is NOT a method too extreme
To DESTROY those who WILL NOT fund your Great WALL MANHOOD scheme
Ann and Rush and ALL other far right nutjobs WILL CHEER
When I STAND FIRM as SHUTDOWN!!! carries on year after year.

As garbage piles up in parks and toilets fill with crap
And “furloughed” workers tell ME they SUPPORT ME and adapt
To own the libs WILL be worth ALL the pain SHUTDOWN!!! inflicts
So I WILL keep it going until I have made MY picks
I may choose to end it through a Tremendous HOLOCAUST
But THIS time killing LIBERALS  (MANHOOD is worth the cost).

13 January 2018

The Death Logic behind Trumpism: Even nuclear winter would be worth it to own the libs - Los Angeles Times
https://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-heffernan-shutdown-as-trump-doomsday-act-20190112-story.html

No comments:

Post a Comment