I see an awful lot of SCUM whenever I behold
Complaints about MY GLORIOUS “reflections pool” unfold
In the FAKE PRESS that say it’s a “fiasco”, OK?,
That I allowed “corruption” to let it turn out the way
It did after I had it drained and painted fine FLAG BLUE
Without enough “primer” used to make MY paint stick like glue!!!
Complaints about MY GLORIOUS “reflections pool” unfold
In the FAKE PRESS that say it’s a “fiasco”, OK?,
That I allowed “corruption” to let it turn out the way
It did after I had it drained and painted fine FLAG BLUE
Without enough “primer” used to make MY paint stick like glue!!!
It’s NOT MY FAULT the IDIOT I “hired” for the job
Aside from being MY “neighbor” turned out to be a SLOB
No matter how much MONEY he “donated” to ME he
Proved his performance was as BAD as his ill-fit toupee
I “hired” the WRONG fellow grifter to try to impress
With MY BLUE “pool” so BLAME THAT GUY for making it a MESS!!!
Of Course I “promised” VERY SOON MY “pool” would be restored
To a “pristine condition” but that was before I got BORED
With it and moved along to other “projects” in DC
The ONLY “purpose” of which will be to GLORIFY ME
Which a SCUM-FILLED “reflecting pool” drained of all “dignity”
And left to ROT does NOT unlike the ARCH you soon will see!!!
29 September 2026
‘I See a Lot of Scum’: Trump’s Reflecting Pool Goes From Bad to Worse as New Images Reveal What’s Been Left Behind After His Big Promise to Fix It. https://flip.it/HvndvK
No comments:
Post a Comment